1. Raw material pre-processing. Crush the bulk materials (quartz sand, soda ash, limestone, feldspar, etc.) to dry the moist raw materials and remove the iron-containing raw materials to ensure the quality of the glass.
2. Preparation of batch bai.
3. Melting. The glass batch material is heated at a high temperature (1550 ~ 1600 degrees) in the pool kiln or crucible kiln to form a liquid glass that is uniform, without bubbles, and meets the molding requirements.
4. Forming. Processing liquid glass into products of the required shape, such as flat plates and various utensils.
5. Heat treatment. Through annealing, quenching and other processes, the stress, phase separation or crystallization inside the raw glass is eliminated or produced, and the structural state of the glass is changed.